Samsung Galaxy S6 product review
Samsung has just launched its new flagship device Samsung Galaxy S6 which targets to put Samsung back in the race against Apple and its iPhone 6 ! One month after the launch, it seems to be a great success and Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge knows also a large success. In this article, I offer you’re a product review of Samsung Galaxy S6 through a Youtube video.
Some details about specifications :
- 1440 x 2560 – 5.1” (577 ppi) Super AMOLED
- Android Lollipop 5.0.2 with Touchwiz UI
- Quad-core 1.5 Ghz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.1 Ghz Cortex-A57
- 3 GB RAM
- GPU Mali-T760MP8
- 32 / 64 / 128 GB Storage, no MicroSD slot
- Dual Band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Micro USB v 2.0
- 16 MP rear camera 2988 x 5312 pixels
- 5 MP front camera
- 4 mm x 70.5 mm x 6.8 mm
- 138 g
- 2550 mAh
To conclude, this is pros and cons about Samsung Galaxy S6.
- Improvements on Material
- Spectacular camera. Rear and front.
- Touchwiz on Lollipop is much better !
- Fingerprint reader works
- Samsung Apps Store
- Samsung Pay is promising
- No removable battery
- No MicroSD slot
- No Micro USB 3.0 port
- Lollipop’s built-in multi-user support is removed
- Materials are better but design of Galaxy S6 has no innovation